Peniel Green English Congregational Church was founded in 1885 to cater for English speaking believers of an independent persuasion. David Picton Jones was a notable minister of the church who assumed the pastorate (1903-1920) after being a missionary in Africa. Luther Rees was the minister from 1957 to 1975, Rev.
John Crichton from 1975 to 1978, Rev. R.B. Higham from 1979 to 2001 and Rev. Neil Pfeiffer from
2003 to 2013.
pastorate is currently vacant and we are seeking God's
will for this matter.
Striving to be biblical in our approach to Almighty God our worship is simple and reverential.
We feel our responsibility to spread the Gospel in the locality. We seek to do so by prayer, visitation and literature distribution.